Staging your home for every stage of your life


This is a place where home staging principles can be applied to anyone's home - whether selling or not. Please add your comments, share with friends, and feel free to ask questions on how you can live, entertain, and thrive in your home, no matter what stage you are in.

Monday, March 1, 2010

HomeGain Nation 2010

I am just back from HomeGain Nation 2010, hosted this year at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Wow, what an inspiring and informative group of people. If you don't know about HomeGain and you are a real estate agent then shame on you. If you are someone looking to buy or sell your home -- you too should be very familiar with HomeGain. They are an online real estate site based out of Emeryville, CA. I have the privilege of blogging for them on home staging issues, but even if I didn't I can list a number of reasons why I would follow them.

Today there were discussions about social networking, marketing, and how to increase your efficiency in this crazy fast-paced world we live in. I had the pleasure of meeting top producers from all of the country who were all there just to learn about how to be a better agent and community leader.

As a home stager I love helping people to prepare their homes for sale. I also love helping the sellers get prepared emotionally for the big change in their lives. But in the bigger picture I love being able to help my community. Sometimes all that might be is sharing information that I hope will benefit you. So, here is one - go to HomeGain and let them help you in all of your real estate needs.

Just your friendly neighborhood resource gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment